Working in a collaborative and supportive environment, where professional development is a priority and a learning culture is embedded in its values, PPM allows people the freedom to be innovative while providing the environment for them to create the company’s future.
People are the most important part of the company and PPM invests in everyone’s personal career path.
If you would like to be a part of PPM’s success but feel none the opportunities shown are the right fit for you, please do get in touch at email@example.com; we would be more than happy to speak to you.
We are recruiting for the following new roles:
- Digital Marketing Executive. View job description.
- European Sales Manager. View job description.
- Technical Marketing Manager. View job description.
If you are interested in applying for one of these roles or working for us (a Gold Investor in People), please email a covering letter and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
No agencies please.
Why Work for PPM?
Click here to view our Careers brochure.
- Advanced technology business creating, collaborating and innovating in the following sectors:
- ViaLite Communications – Delivering innovation to the Satcom and Broadcast markets
- PPM Power – Making renewable energy and the transport electrification a reality
- PPM Systems – Delivering technology to Defence and Government to keep people safe
- PPM Test – Enabling safe flight for the world’s aircraft manufacturers.
- Certified Investors in People (IIP) – Gold; joining the top 16% of IIP organisations and demonstrating our culture of supporting ongoing career development for our employees.
- We are part of the newly formed Digital Intelligence unit within BAE Systems, which is a high tech products, services and solutions business, developing leading edge technologies. PPM designs and develops hardware and software needed for the future.
- Supportive and innovative environment – where unique perspectives and contributions are valued and employees’ hard work is acknowledged.
- Work socials and community spirit – including a Christmas party and company-wide charity fundraising events.
- Strong culture of inclusivity – with accessible facilities onsite, including disabled parking, accessible W/C and lift access.
- Access to the BAE Systems Share Incentive Plan (SIP) – an opportunity to invest in the company and receive free Matching Shares.
- Enrolment into the Group Personal Pension Scheme where the company will contribute towards helping you to save for the future.
- Life insurance where you have access to a range of wellbeing and support services, and your beneficiary receives 4x your annual salary.
- An Employee Assistance Programme (EAP) giving you 24/7 confidential telephone support on a work or personal level, as well as online support courses and more; available to you and those living with you.
- 25 days of annual leave per year, plus Bank Holidays – with additional days awarded based on length of service.
- Access to a cycle-to-work scheme – with bicycle and safety equipment purchased by the company.
- Close proximity to local amenities – including a café, gym, shop, post office and more.
- Learning and development opportunities to expand your knowledge and help with your career progression.
- Free onsite parking and refreshments.
What Our Employees Say
- “PPM have provided a remarkable opportunity to develop my skills and to make a considerable contribution to the company’s success. The training and support is second to none, with all team members from across the business working towards one goal, providing the best possible service and support to our customers. I am delighted to be a member of the team.” – Sean W.
- “The company is supporting my career growth, with opportunities to learn and develop my skills. I really like the variety of the work I do and the people I work with.” – Hannah R.