Your role will be to ensure existing products are fully supported by engineering design and documentation where required. To plan and implement the transfer of newly designed products into production, including full documentation packages.
- Producing, updating and maintaining Bills of Materials on ERP system
- Working with Design Engineers to ensuring manufacturability of new products
- Working with purchasing to ensure best quality and prices
- Writing and updating production procedures for ease of manufacture
- Implement engineering change requests
- Writing and updating of product manuals
- RMA and quality investigation and analysis
- Working with software engineers and third party software partner to enable quick bug fixes to production release of system software
- Manage process of software bug fixing
- Costing of product variants
- Installs on customer sites
- Involved in system acceptance testing at PPM prior to shipment
- Work with engineers on system designs.
- Work with the sales department on pre and post sales technical support
- Knowledge of analogue electronics
- Demonstrable experience in an electronics manufacturing environment
- Understanding of software/firmware
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft office
- Degree or equivalent in Electronic Engineering
- Knowledge of RF
- Knowledge of Six Sigma, Lean Manufacturing and Process Improvement tools and techniques.
- Electronic CAD tools e.g. OrCAD
Creativity and innovation – Possessing a passion for driving continuous improvement by spotting opportunities and seeking the views of others.
Keeping Commitments – You demonstrate a can-do attitude and you drive to complete tasks and projects and report that they are completed, even when other opportunities arise which appear to be more interesting.
Collaboration and Communication – Ability to develop relationships with colleagues outside your department built on mutual trust, respect and drive for sharing and success.
Company Focus – Put the needs of the company first before your team needs, drive to achieve the goals of the company as well as your own team.
For more information and to apply, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Business Development Manager – PPM Power
Significant Basic and Bonus Scheme + Fully Expensed Executive Car
Office or home-based with international travel
This is an exceptional opportunity to join our power components division, which specialises in the distribution of market-leading semiconductors, passive components, high voltage equipment and pulse power equipment. We are looking for an entrepreneurial person who wants to use their sales talent to build upon a business which is already well established. Our customers include leading power electronics OEMS, national laboratories and defence tier ones.
You will be responsible for:
- developing new and existing accounts in the UK and Northern Europe
- building on our excellent customer relationships as well as developing new ones
- making pricing decisions and negotiating sales
- being a technical authority for key products
- identifying new products to complement and enhance our current range.
You should be a degree-qualified professional with technical and design-in sales experience. You may have product knowledge in a range of areas ideally power semiconductors, high voltage power supplies, resistors, capacitors or magnetics. Whatever your background, it’s crucial that you’re flexible and proactive with the drive to succeed.
Pulse Power & Measurement Ltd (PPM) is a UK distributor of pulse power systems, power electronics components & RF test equipment. PPM also designs and manufactures a wide range of “RF over fibre” systems, which allow RF electrical signals to be transmitted over fibre optic cables. PPM now has over 23 years of experience in developing, manufacturing and distributing a wide range of world-class products.